Marketing Squarmies NFT's

I think the marketing has to come from 600k The SquareComic, comic strips.
Q; Hi, do you have a Squarmies NFT Avatar?
NO! Sad face??
NO! Homeless?
NO! Taking dog away?

1 Like

I think the marketing has to come from 600k The SquareComic, comic strips.
Q; Hi, do you have a Squarmies NFT Avatar?
Show the pain of “NOT HAVING” a Squarmies NFT Avatar

We have near 800,000 Square Comic followers. Instagram, Facebook, Meta, Discord, Twitter. Instagram, Twitter, and Meta are a younger group easy to have jump on board and at the affordable of a floor of 0.02 eth. DOABLE. Most of the 800k DON’T know what an NFT is! Or, how easy it is to buy one on OpenSea.

We need to show them! How simple, it is to BUY THEIR FIRST NFT! Open and create a MetaMask.io wallet fund it with Ethereum, purchase or Adopt a Squarmy, NFT Only. And make it their NFT Avatar for their wallet. “(STEP BY STEP)”. On the website along with a YouTube video of how to do this for a Squarmy Only. NOT NFT’S IN GENERAL!

We have an 800K audience of followers which is HUMONGOUS!! All marking funds should only be allocated to the followers we already have and a goal of 1Million followers by the end of 2022. NFT giveaways I will donate 2 Squarmies of my 122 for marketing. We need to focus on the main Squarmies NFT.

Albert, I don’t know, how into this position you are or how seriously you take this job, or if it is just a second part-time job! But just to say if you are not! Then let us give it to someone, that will be… Just SAYING? I think it is too early for the SquarmyPets makes it look like a money grab? But looks like it is already in motion so work it into the project marketing. I am a Whale HODLER of this project and love TheSquareComics. I believe we can get to and stay at a minimum 0.5 ETH to 1.0 ETH floor and up.

The SquarPets need an owner and a home in the comic strips written. Don’t turn this into an NFT MONEY GRAB and not stay on Marketing.

Should keep the focus on new followers and work on the followers we have!!

Teach them how to buy the NFT and ready themselves to play the game and or the pride of ownership of an NFT investment and to have a very cool squarmy Avatar in their Social Meda. The Avatar is one of the marketing tools for us to have for the new NFT owners.

Thank You, IRISHBULL

1 Like